Your future company:
Our client is a company developing solutions that help effectively utilise renewable sources of energy. They have recently established an office in Krakow.
You will be responsible for:
- developing real-time embedded systems
- writing unit tests
- debugging and fixing issues
What you need is:
- 3+ years of experience
- very good knowledge of C/C++, CAN FD or at least CAN 2.0.
- practical knowledge of analogue and digital electronic circuitry
- communicative English
- desirable: Microchip ATSAM E family/ i.MX6/ i.MX8; symmetric and asymmetric encryption, Yocto, understanding of 3 phase electrical networks and measurements
Apply and you will get:
- an employment contract or B2B
- opportunity to work partly remotely
- an ability to work with unique product