The controller of the personal data provided by you is MyNetwork Polska sp. z o.o. based in Kraków Kluczborska 17/2 St., 31-271 Kraków (MyNetwork). Your personal data will be processed for the purpose of direct marketing of the MyNetwork services .
We encourage you to read the other information regarding the processing of your personal data by MyNetwork, including in particular your rights, as well as information on the legal basis of processing, data retention periods and categories of data recipients.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Full information about the processing of your personal data
- The administrator of your data is MyNetwork Polska sp. 0.o. with headquarters in Krakow, ul. Kluczborska 17/2, 31-271 Kraków (“MyNetwork”).
- You can contact MyNetwork via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+48 12 631-54-21)
- Telephone contact is available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 16:00.
- Your personal data is processed by MyNetwork for marketing purposes of MyNetwork services.
- The basis for data processing for the purpose indicated above is art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the administrator, including the promotion of MyNetwork services.
- Your data has been obtained directly from you, your organization’s representative, or from publicly available sources, including, in particular, online services, in particular social networking sites.
- Due to the processing of your personal data, you have various rights. All requests related to your rights can be submitted to MyNetwork via e-mail (email@example.com), traditional mail (to the address: Kluczborska 17/2, 31-271 Kraków) or by phone, at [+48 ( 12) 631-54-21].
You have the following rights:
- The right to rectification: if you believe that your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you can request appropriate changes to your personal data;
- Right to delete: you can demand deleting your personal data;
- The right to limit processing: you can ask to limit the processing of your personal data;
- Right to object: you can object to the processing of your personal data for the reasons related to your particular situation. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes, including profiling related to direct marketing;
- Right to withdraw consent: if you consent to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw it at any time;
- The right to transfer data: if it is lawful, you can request that your personal data be returned to you or transferred to a third party.
We strive to provide you with the most complete protection of your personal data in accordance with the applicable law. If you nevertheless decide that we process your personal data unlawfully, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We will transfer your personal data to our service providers – entities that help us to provide you services, as well as entities that support us in marketing activities.
In each case, entrusting of your data to other entities will be based on a Data Processing Agreement (DPA) that is consistent with the GDPR. Entrusting the data does not release MyNetwork from the responsibility for processing.
Due to the fact that some MyNetwork service providers operate in the United States, your data may be transferred to that country. The transfer of data will take place only subject to the appropriate safeguards referred to in art. 46 GDPR, only to the entities that guarantee adequate standards of their protection and have Privacy Shield certification.
We will also share your data with our employees and colleagues.
In some cases, your personal data may also be transferred by MyNetwork to public authorities. It will be only in cases where we will be obliged to do so by the provisions of applicable law.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your data, collected through the Website and processed for marketing purposes, is stored until you object to the processing.
If you do not submit your objection to data processing, your data will be stored for a period of 5 years from the date of obtaining them.
MyNetwork may store your personal data to a minimum extent after this period, to avoid unwanted MyNetwork’s contact for marketing purposes.