Your future company:
International company with HQ in Ireland implementing high-tech services for the electricity industry – developing solutions helping effectively utilise renewable sources of energy. You will participate in the design, development and testing of new products that will support transformation of the power systems globally.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing custom build Linux with usage of Yocto,
- Preparing implementation proposals in accordance with given requirements and existing system architecture,
- Maintaining existing technology stack,
- Debugging and fixing issues,
- Extensive collaboration with the team located in Ireland.
What you need is:
- 3+ years related experience in embedded firmware development
- C, C++, Make, Autotools, Yocto, and Python
- Working knowledge of GIT version control software,
- Good written and oral communication skills are required,
- Experience with driver development in RT Linux environments,
- Familiarity with CAN, I2C, SPI, UART.
- Knowledge of Microchip ATSAM E family/ i.MX6/STM32MP1,
- Understanding of cryptography principles.
You will get:
- private health care
- Multisport card
- attractive training budget (up to 3000 EUR per year)
- employment contract or B2B
- a possibility to work with unique product and international team