Your future company:
An employment agency is looking for a Managing Director. The company is focused on recruiting qualified employees as well as those starting their careers mainly within the construction market. It offers work abroad and in Poland.
You will be responsible for:
- developing a strategy for operations and, after management approval, overseeing implementation,
- co-creation of the company’s overall development plans, participation in the acquisition of new customers,
- searching for effective methods of achieving goals,
- setting goals and coordinating activities for their achievement,
- taking care of the proper flow of information and documentation in the company,
- optimizing the operational activities and the agency’s cost,
- taking care of the quality of services provided, setting and enforcing customer service standards.
What you need is:
- the ability to speak and write English at a communicative level,
- practical knowledge of management and work organization, supported by successful experience in running an organization, preferably of the nature of an employment agency,
- perseverance and the ability to engage and motivate subordinates to achieve their goals,
- the ability to organize activities and set tasks of managed teams,
- self-reliance and responsibility in pursuit of set goals,
- professional ambition and readiness to overcome difficulties and succeed.
Apply and you will get:
- work in a close-knit team,
- the opportunity to work in an international team,
- direct influence on the development and success of the company.